stay FAR away.
1. the girls talk about the customers in front of other customers
2. they forget to put towels in the rooms all the time. noone wants to get out of their bed sweaty with no towel.
3. they allow walk in's when books with appointments. they are double booked.
4. not enough beds to serve all their clients & walks ins.. missed 5 days in a row because they were double booked on my times and 2 walk ins secounds before me took the last 2 beds in my package. i shouldnt have to work my time around theirs its suppose to be all about the customer. they need to stay open later or stop walk in's when double booked.
5. the night staff closes early all the time. they will tell you they shut their beds off at 845 so last tan is given at 830.
the staff is all young girls..different girls all the time so your name is never memorized. BAD HOSPITALITY! ill take my 45 dollars a month some where else..
Island Tan IS THE BEST SALON IN KANSAS CITY by far!!!!!. I live almost in Grandview and drive everyday to Island Tan. It takes me more than 30 minutes to get there. I work nearby my house but I have tried other salons and they just don't hold up in knowledge,customer Service, cleanliness (which is a HUGE deal!), prices, and QUALITY!!!!! I love Island Tan. Couldn't ask for a better place to tan. If you haven't been there, try it, I guarantee you'll stop going to the other guys!!!!!
Good tanning salon. The staff are friendly. I use the high pressure bed and it is amazing. The facility is kind of small and and needs some TLC, but otherwise nice. I would recommend!
Best salon north of the river. They keep their tanning beds up. Knowledgeable staff.. Owners are always there when I go in. I get top of the line treatment every time I walk in the door. Never had a bad experience. Very knowledgeable and helpful.
Stay away. Just a bunch of kids that did not know what they were doing.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!